Documaster Decom is an efficient tool that simplifies mapping, migration, and conversion of data based on SIARD and ADDML.
Documaster Decom uses SIARD and ADDML as input and ensures an easy and cost-effective mapping of data locked up in proprietary legacy systems.
- Secures and frees up data from lagacy systems to an international format
- Build and share templates for mapping of data to other systems
- A set of templates for describing the data structure (AIP)
- A set of templates for browsing and searching historical data (DIP)
- Ensures long-term preservation of data in accordance with ISO 19005, regardless of source system used
- Converts files to PDF/A for long-term preservation
- Archiving and searching directly in Documaster or other archiving solutions